Research Fellow, Civil Engineering/Information Science
7 days left
- Full Time
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute - Residues and Resource Reclamation Centre (NEWRI-R3C).
- Develop a waste crane and waste pit simulator based on actual incineration plant operation data
- Develop an AI-aided automatic planning algorithm for the waste crane
- Preliminary application of the algorithm in the real incineration plant
- Communicate and coordinate with the partner company and research team members
- Write project reports and scientific research papers for publication, presenting research outcomes in relevant meetings/conferences
- PhD in Civil Engineering, Information Science, or a related field
- Experience in coding and AI software application
- Experience in data processing and analysis
- Knowledge in solid waste management
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU