Senior Fellow/Research Fellow, Social Resilience
The S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies (RSIS), a Graduate School of Nanyang Technological University (NTU), is a leading research-intensive and teaching institution in strategic and international affairs and policy-oriented think tank in the Asia-Pacific region.
RSIS invites applications for the position of Senior Fellow / Research Fellow (Social Resilience) in the Centre of Excellence for National Security (CENS). The successful applicant is expected to contribute significantly to the research agenda of CENS in general and the Social Resilience Programme within CENS specifically. Areas of focus could include but are not limited to multiculturalism, immigration, social class and polarization. He / She must assist in fostering a collegial environment within CENS – one that is conducive to high research productivity and good institutional citizenship. He / She may also be tasked to teach a course within the School’s MSc programme.
The successful candidate should:
- Preferably possess a PhD in a relevant field or have relevant working experience; and
- Have a good understanding of the Singapore context with regards to the issues above and an ability to conduct comparative research.
Candidate with the requisite seniority or working experience may be appointed to lead the Social Resilience Programme and head a team of researchers working on the issues above.
All applicants should submit the following:
- A cover letter specifying how your qualifications match the job description;
- A detailed curriculum vitae;
- 2 published articles or writing samples; and
- 3 reference letters.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information about RSIS, please visit our website: www.rsis.edu.sg.
Hiring Institution: RSIS