Research Fellow, Information Security
School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Designing and developing vulnerability analysis methods for AI algorithms
- Implementing customized attack tools for AI algorithms
- Writing research papers of high quality based on research results
- Building practical systems based on the research results
- PhD degree in Information Security
- Excellent background and research experience in AI security, multi-media security, image processing and video coding
- Rich research experience in data hiding and digital watermarking
- Solid background in AI Security with advanced programming skills (C/C++, Matlab and Python)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU