Research Fellow, Quantum Information Science
4 days left
- Full Time
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
- Perform theoretical research in the field of quantum information science, with a focus on quantum dots and superconducting qubit systems
- Research includes quantum noise spectroscopy with Bayesian inference, AI and Machine Learning approaches, and development of theories for modelling, understanding and mitigating noise in solid state qubit systems, with an outlook on experimental implementations in the laboratory
- PhD in Quantum Information Science
- Possess skills and knowledge relevant to theoretical work in this field
- Have published in high impact journals
- An excellent communicator, mentor and team player
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU