Research Fellow, Radiative Cooling Materials
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (MAE) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Perform investigations (experimental and numerical) into radiative cooling materials for energy systems and sustainable buildings
- Conduct research and fabricate new photonic and polymeric materials
- Manage project and assist in lab set-up, procurement, etc
- Undertake group work and student supervision
- Present study progress, reports, articles and latest findings at regular intervals
- Possess at least a PhD in Engineering or Material Science or Optics or Equivalent
- Experience in material design, fabrication and characterization
- Software experience e.g.FDTD, Comsol, etc and photonic material testing will be added advantage
- Good academic records and an effective team player with good communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities. Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Able to multi-task to work on multiple projects
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.