Research Associate, Immunology
A Research Associate position is available in the Immunology Laboratory of Prof Christiane Ruedl at the School of Biological Sciences, Nanyang Technological University.
- Focus on the characterization of immRNAs as a tool for anti-viral response against influenza using an experimental mouse model
- Master degree in Biology, Biotechnology or related fields
- Prior experience in working with mice (incl. RCULAC certificate), influenza infection preclinical mouse model and multi-colour flow cytometry
- Strong knowledge of immunology and demonstrated research experience
- Motivated, independent and passionate about immunology research
- Good interpersonal, analytical and writing skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.