Research Fellow, Machine Learning
- Full Time
A Research Fellow position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- Develop/improve machine learning algorithms and apply to PD signals collected using various sensors
- Prune/optimize the above algorithms so as to run in simple computing hardware with a reasonable accuracy
- PhD in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, or related field, with strong background in machine learning
- Knowledge in power systems is an advantage
- Proficiency in AI programming languages such as Python or MATLAB
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.