Research Fellow, Flexible Electronics
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences. This position is needed for completing the project entitled “Developing Flexible Synapse Network Towards Future Brain-inspired Wearable Applications”. This job would ensure the success of the project and support other related projects, contributing to the scientific impact of the university.
- Fabricate high-quality oxide thin film
- Electrically characterize the film and proof-of-principle flexible device
- Optimize the growth and device performance
- PhD in Physics
- Minimum 4 years of experience using memristor
- Knowledge in fabrication technique, including but not limited to pulsed laser deposition
- Familiar with transport measurement and analysis
- Familiar with device fabrication
- Expertise in neuromorphic electronics
The College of Science seeks a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all and recruit on the basis of merit, regardless of age, race, gender, religion, marital status and family responsibilities, or disability.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.