Senior Research Fellow, Molecular Biology
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
A Senior Research Fellow position is available in the laboratory of Prof Peter Preiser, School of Biological Sciences, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Investigate the regulatory and functional mechanisms of RNA modifications in Plasmodium pathogenesis
- Work on studying translational control mechanisms centering around nucleic acid modifications in malaria biology
- PhD in Biosciences with focus on cell / molecular biology
- Demonstrated expertise in mass spectrometry and molecular biology techniques is essential
- At least 5 years prior experience in malaria parasite research is preferred
- Experience with next-generation sequencing, malaria culture, CRISPR-editing, and systems analysis of molecular interactions is desirable
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for collaborative working, to be self-motivated, well organised and focused
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.