Research Fellow, Mechanical Engineering/Materials Sciences/Physics
HP-NTU Digital Manufacturing Corporate Lab (HP@NTU) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Conduct experimental observation of melting on melt-tester equipment to investigate the mechanical and thermal behaviors of polymers under Multi Jet Fusion (MJF) 3D printing process
- Conduct experimental investigation of MJF process at micro-scale and in real-time, including materials testing and characterization
- Conduct modelling of coalescence for studying MJF
- Write technical reports and publishing relevant research results
- PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Sciences, Physics or relevant fields
- Rich experience in material science, such as material preparation and characterization, with particular in 3D printing, additive manufacturing
- Experience in 3D printing and experimental testing
- Good oral and written communication skills
- A proven record of quality journal articles publication in 3D printing, additive manufacturing
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.