Research Fellow, Corporate Laboratory for Cyber Physical Systems
3 days left
- Full Time
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Delta-NTU Corporate Laboratory for Cyber Physical Systems invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Develop an electrochemical pneumatic battery based on hydrogen gas
- Study metal-hydrogen reactions for high-pressure hydrogen gas generation
- Submission of progress report and final report
- PhD in electrical, chemical, material engineering or other related discipline
- Postdoc experience in energy conversion or related project
- Possess lab skills for electrochemical projects including catalysis synthesis, reaction design, and process development
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU