Research Fellow, Biophysical Chemistry and Materials Science
- Full Time
School of Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow (RF) will work on 2D protein condensation phase transitions which will include:
- Reconstitution of 2D protein condensation phase transitions on supported bilayer systems
- Fluorescence microscopy and spectroscopy
- Protein purification
- Ph.D. in physical chemistry or related disciplines
- Experience with supported membrane systems and protein condensates
- Proficient in fluorescence microscopy
- Excellent communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU