Research Fellow, Materials Science/Engineering/Chemistry/Chemical Engineering
School of Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Develop Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) process for deposition of single metal film using ozone
- Develop ALD process for multi-layer HEA deposition using ozone
- Optimize ALD process parameters and understand the effect of ALD process parameters on the properties of the materials
- Develop surface grafting technology for conformal coatings and study their structures and various functions
- Characterize samples (XRD, FTIR, UV-Vis, SEM, EDX, Solar Simulator etc.)
- Write up progress reports and present technical result
- Ph.D in Materials Science/Engineering/Chemistry/Chemical Engineering
- Expertise/experience in Atomic Layer Deposition or Chemical Vapour Deposition of metals and metallic alloys, or in chemical reactions in general
- Good publication record
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU