Research Fellow, Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/Computer Engineering/Physics
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
Work on a project to conduct the research on developing ultrasonic methods for defect sizing and microstructure characterization.
- PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of ultrasound
- Good experience with electronics
- Strong experimental skills
- Strong programming skills (Matlab, C++ or Python)
- Proficiency in English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.