Research Fellow, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
The Research Fellow in the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering will work on a project to conduct the research on development of uncooled two-dimensional focal plane array mid-wave infrared system.
- Fabricate and characterize high performance discrete mid-infrared photodetectors
- Fabricate and characterize two-dimension arrays
- Development system based on two-dimension array
- PhD in semiconductor optoelectronics or related field
- Expertise in photodetectors
- Knowledge in plasmonics enhancement
- Good publication track record
- Experience in infrared system is of advantage
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.