Research Fellow, Nanomaterials
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Materials Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Ability to design and implement new experimental methods
- Design and develop new formulation that will meet device requirements
- Write good and high quality papers
- Ability and willingness to work some flexible hours
- Work in a team
- Guide and mentor students
- Doctorate (PhD) degree in materials science or related field is essential
- Good technical knowledge and hands-on skills on various characterization techniques
- Experience with device fabrication would be favourable
- Good communication and writing skills
- A team player as well as ability to work independently
- International experience will also be looked upon favorably
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.