Research Engineer, Energy Research Institute
5 days left
- Full Time
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Engineer.
- Design, development, and operation of the ICT and cybersecurity systems at the Renewable Energy Integration Demonstrator - Singapore (REIDS)
- Work closely with NTU research staff and faculty members, and industry partners on the microgrid research projects
- Perform technology watch and regularly share synthesis reports with the REIDS communities
- Prepare R&D proposals
- Perform the testing and demonstration projects in Pulau Semakau
- Execute hackathon activities for tertiary students
- Assist the Principal Investigator in preparation of report and presentations
- Bachelor of Science/Engineering in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent and related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in system automation, SCADA, Building Control Systems or related PLC control systems
- Good knowledge in ICT, networking and cybersecurity in electrical systems
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.