Research Fellow, Computer Engineering/Electronics Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Robotics
NTU- Continental Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Contribute to the development of different robotic platforms such as: wheelchair with a manipulator, omnidirectional wheeled platform, and steering Ackermann’s type wheeled platform
- Develop different software capabilities, which include Indoor and outdoor SLAM, precision positioning indoor, precision positioning outdoor, Follow-Me capability, AI motion planning, and ROS2 communication
- Work on the manipulator control software
- Assist in the hardware and software finalization, which include hardware improvement and refinement
- Project reporting
- PhD in computer, electronics or mechanical engineering, robotics or related disciplines
- Strong knowledge in AI and machine learning techniques
- Knowledge of SLAM, indoor and outdoor positioning algorithms
- Knowledge of ROS
- Programming in Android environment
- Problem-solving and teamwork attitude
- Proven capability to perform high level research autonomously
- Excellent communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.