Research Fellow, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
1 day left
- Full Time
The School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Research Fellow.
- Demonstrate breakthrough concepts in free-electron-based nanophotonics using electron sources (e.g. transmission electron microscope, time-resolved cathodoluminescence microscope)
- Designing proof-of-concept realizations of high-impact theory predictions at the boundary of free electron waveshaping, ultrafast optics and nanomaterials
- PhD in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or related field
- Proficiency in operating electron sources, such as SEMs, TEMs and electron guns
- Background in one or more of the following topics: nanophotonics, quantum materials, nonlinear optics, ultrafast optics, free electron waveshaping, machine learning in photonics.
- Background in scientific simulations using Matlab/Python, C/C++ or similar languages
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Proficiency in English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.