Category Research and Laboratory
Full-Time / Part-Time Temporary
Name of Lab Human Diversity Lab
Application Deadline 12/31/2020
The Department of Psychology at Princeton University is looking for a part-time, hourly statistician to work remotely. Salary range $35.00-$40.00 per hour.
Applicants must apply online.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. For more information, contact Prof. Kristina Olson (email@example.com).
- clean and merge survey data in R
- conduct analyses of cross-sectional and longitudinal data (e.g., regression, SEM, MLM, ANOVAs, t-tests, GEEs, etc)
- troubleshoot any data file conversion problems that arise
- create publicly sharable data files including code books + reproducible data scripts
- recreate and re-analyze lab members' data analysis for published papers
- run small workshops, troubleshoot, and offer one-on-one help with data cleaning (tidyverse), data analysis, RMarkdown, and data viz (ggplot2) for research group
Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Psychology or related field required.
This position is subject to the University’s background check policy.
Be advised that you will be contacted only if there is further interest in your application. The candidate dashboard will not display status updates for this requisition.
Princeton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW.