Senior Research Fellow, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
4 days left
- Full Time
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
- Lead a team to work with (Institute of Higher Learnings) IHLs and commercial companies to co-develop commercialization projects to achieve decarbonization, energy efficiencty, reliability and security
- Secure commercial companies as consortium members
- Responsible in developing and evaluating research proposals for grant application
- Lead, prepare and present programme updates and research proposal to the management teams, stakeholders and funding agencies
- Organize, and lead technical workshops, networking events and conferences (local and overseas)
- Prepare quarterly updates and annual report to the funding agencies
- PhD in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or equivalent with minimum 8 years of proven working experience
- At least 5 years in leading interdisciplinary research projects in renewable energy and/or commercialization of research
- Well informed and knowledgeable in smart grid, renewables energy, power electronics related technology trends
- Familiar with the local research grant application and funding agencies such as NRF, EMA, EDB, ESG, A*STAR etc. will be advantageous
- Hands-on experience in managing research grant and working experience with IHLs is preferred
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.