Research Fellow, Quantum and Complexity Science
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences, NTU.
- Conduct high quality research in areas related to quantum information and its applications to complexity science
- Publish papers in areas related to quantum information and its applications to complexity science in world-class journals
- Aid in supervision of FYP and PhD students on topics of quantum information and its applications to complexity science
- PhD in theoretical quantum information or related field
- Excellent English verbal/written communication skills
- Record of high impact publications related to quantum information science
- Ability to communicate technique ideas to interdisciplinary scientific audiences
- Previous experience in the proposal of new quantum algorithms/protocols, quantum resource theories (e.g. coherence) and quantum machine learning
- Experience in adapting theoretical concepts to testable experimental proposals
- Collaborative ties with leading experimental groups in quantum technologies
- Research experience or general knowledge of complexity theory
- Prior experience in co-supervising research students
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.