Research Fellow, Additive Manufacturing
3 days left
- Full Time
Singapore Centre for 3D Printing (SC3DP) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Print high speed steel by Directed Energy Deposition (DED)
- Characterize the mechanical properties of DEM-printed products
- Investigate processing parameters to produce dense products with low machining allowance
- Write research proposals
- Publish research results in reputable international journals
- PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Sciences, Physics, Chemistry or related fields
- Rich experience in mechanical testing and material charaterization
- At least 5 first-author papers in reputable international journals
- Good communication and written skill
- Must be a responsible and good team player
- Strong passion in research
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.