Research Fellow, School of Biological Sciences
2 days left
- Full Time
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the Bio-Data Science and Education Laboratory, School of Biological Sciences, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Explore how data science, artificial intelligence and machine learning may be deployed towards investigating signs of human-based deep learning
- Identify useful feature sets that may predict future performance and develop tools and applications that help learners acquire higher levels of proficiency
- Understand and measure how students acquire non-academic abilities, e.g. teamwork, leadership, communication, resilience and adaptability
- The setting will be on NTU’s unique experiential learning DEEP programme
- PhD in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Science (other relevant degrees may also be considered)
- Indicators of high productivity and motivation even if you have no experience working on education technology (Edtech) projects
- You will be jointly supervised by Dr Wilson Goh, Bio-Data Science and Education Laboratory (School of Biological Sciences) and Dr Sze Chun Chau, Director of Experiential Learning (President’s Office), Nanyang Technological University.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.