1 day left
- Full Time
One Project Officer position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences, NTU.
- Management of lab and project issues, including equipment procurement, reimbursement, and other related paperwork
- Research activities related to 2D material fabrications and thin film depositions by using thermal evaporation, electron beam evaporation, etc
- Operation and maintenance of lab equipment including electron beam evaporator, optical microscope, probe station, etc
- Degree in Physics or other major or relevant experience
- Preferable working experience in project or financial management
- Basic skills using Microsoft (Word, Power point, Excel), Origin, etc
- Ability to work independently as well as a team
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.