Research Fellow, School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Full Time
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering is looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Fellow.
- Perform investigations (experimental and numerical) into radiative cooling materials for energy systems and sustainable buildings
- Assist in lab set-up
- Undertake group work and student supervision
- Present study progress, reports, articles and latest findings at regular intervals
- PhD in Engineering or Material Science or Optics or Equivalent
- Software experience e.g. FDTD, Comsol, etc. and photonic material testing will be added advantage
- Good academic records and an effective team player with good communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities. Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Able to multi-task to work on multiple projects
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.