School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering is looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Associate.
- Carry out numerical analyses
- Conduct on-site tests of the waste heat recovery on Jurong Island
- Write various kinds of technical reports
- Prepare bidding files and support all administrative-related work to the project
- Involved in the project operations, e.g., arranging meetings, communicating with different involving parties
- A Master’s degree in mechanical/thermal engineering field
- Strong background in thermodynamics/hydrodynamics
- Experience in flow and process control
- It would be advantageous if the candidate has two-year research/working experience in research and development of new products/systems as well as three-year research/working experience in project management
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with the project PI and Co-PIs as we all as research collaborators
- Highly motivated and independent
- Good command of written and spoken English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.