Assessment Officer, Student Enquiries
Job Profile Administration - Exams
Contract Type Permanent
As Assessment Officer (Student Queries) you will be a key member of the (Student Queries and Overseas Exams) team and will be responsible for providing a first-class service to students in respect of managing and responding to student queries.
Where necessary you will be expected to assist other Assessment teams within the Registry department during peak times which may include all regular administrative duties (answering phones, dealing with general Assessment Office enquiries) to ensure the success of assessment operations at BPP University.
- Day to day student queries including (exam details, results, transcripts etc)
- Case Management system queries
- Assist with results release
- Responding to reference requests during peak times
- Informal student complaints
- Undertake any other reasonable duties commensurate with the grade of the position
- Undertake all duties and responsibilities in compliance with the rules and regulations encompassing equal opportunities
- Adhere, comply and work in accordance with University and Departmental policies, procedures and codes of conduct and GDPR.
- Participate in training and professional development associated with the role
Department Registry Operations - Assessments
Vacancy location UK, Nationwide, Nationwide
- Experience of working in a professional academic support team, in a higher education academic support service or other relevant administrative setting.
- Ability to use MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) with ability to communicate with students and staff in a helpful and professional manner
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Ability to prioritise a diverse and demanding workload working to often competing deadlines in a calm manner
- Ability to interpret and apply academic regulations and policies and apply them to your day-to-day work
- Evidence of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to maintain a professional manner and calm approach in a busy office environment and in delivery of assessment services for students
- Confident individual with a strong team working ethic and a can do attitude
Contract Hours 37.50