Grant Writer, O.P. Jindal Global University
Grant Writer, O.P. Jindal Global University
O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is an Indian University providing world class education, located in the National Capital Region, Delhi (Sonipat), India. JGU is a vibrant intellectual community of 6500 students, 725 faculties and 1000 and staff members representing 36 countries in ten multidisciplinary schools: Law, Business, International Affairs, Public Policy, Liberal Arts and Journalism, Art & Architecture, Banking & Finance, Environment & Sustainability and Psychology & Counselling. JGU is dedicated to promoting global learning through its global faculty, global curricula, global collaborations, global research and global programmes. JGU is the youngest university to be ranked in the Top 3% universities in the World and in the Top 150 universities (under 50 years of age) by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World Rankings 2020.
Office of Research, JGU is looking for candidates who are willing to work as Grant Writer, the job description for the said profile shall be as follows-
- Carry out full range of activities required to prepare, write, and submit grant proposals and reports to different agencies, including, but not limited to: writing and editing letters of intent, concept notes, grant proposals and budgets for submission, including assembling all required documentation.
- Writing, editing, and overseeing the completion and submission of reports on all grants.
- Keeping record of all grant reports due during the calendar year
- Collaborating with the Communications team to share and produce consistent language and visual content.
- Organizing, updating, and developing new writing resources for use by the whole team, including materials etc.
- Management of the Impact Report: work with respective account managers to compile, write, and finalize fundraising content.
- Propose ideas and develop proposals for large funding opportunities.
- Identification and liaison with the stakeholders.
- Assist in conduction of stakeholders’ workshop.
- Timely follow-up with stakeholder and progress of project.
- Prepares proposals by determining concept, gathering and formatting information, writing drafts, and obtaining approvals.
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs, studying requests for proposal (RFPs), and attending strategy meetings.
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, approval, and transmittal.
- Enters and monitors tracking data.
- Coordinates requirements with contributors and contributes proposal status information to review meetings.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information, coordinating submissions and collections, and identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation.
- Writes, revises, and edits drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Prepares presentation by evaluating text, graphics, and binding and coordinating printing.
- Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
- Obtains approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project managers.
- Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualification & Experience:
- Suitable experience in the above mentioned role.
- Qualifications from an institute of repute.
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive; commensurate with education and experience.
We offer university accommodation, health coverage, retirement benefits, research grants and generous paid time off. Our staff also benefits from the extensive academic programs and the opportunity to participate in a lively, diverse academic community.
Application process is ongoing until the successful candidate is found. We are looking to close this position as soon as possible.
Applications must include:
- Curriculum Vitae.
- At least two references with full contact and e-mail information (References will not be contacted without applicant's consent)
Submit your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org