1 day left
- Full Time
Salary: £24,551 to £28,849 per annum - including London Allowance (a market supplement of £2,200 per annum will be payable in addition to salary, subject to JIB status)
Closing Date: Sunday 29 November 2020
Interview Date: Wednesday 09 December 2020
A market supplement of £2,200.00 per annum will be payable in addition to salary, subject to JIB status.
Applications are invited for the post of Electrician in Estates (Maintenance Services) at Royal Holloway University of London.
Working as part of our Maintenance Services team you will take joint responsibility for the various electrical maintenance tasks across our campus ensuring you communicate effectively with our customers and colleagues whilst remaining self-motivated and putting the customer at the heart of everything you do.
To be successful in these role you will need to demonstrate:
- You have an NVQ3 level qualification in Electrical Installation
- You have a minimum of C&G 2360 or 2330 qualifications or equivalent
- Ideally you hold a JIB Skills Card
- Experience in fault finding, installation and repairs on a wide range of systems and equipment
- Understand the need for maintenance and be able to follow written instructions for the planned maintenance tasks
- An ability to deal efficiently and politely with our customers face to face
- A good understanding of IT systems
- Good health and safety practice
Finally and most importantly you must be able to demonstrate an attitude that puts the customer first
In return we offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including:
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Training and Development opportunities
- Pension Scheme with generous employer contribution
- Various schemes including Cycle to Work, Season Ticket Loans and help with the cost of Eyesight testing.
- Free parking
Other benefits include additional leave days in addition to the holiday allowance, tools and uniform provided and access to training and career development opportunities.
This is a full time and permanent post, immediately available or as soon as possible thereafter. The post is based in Egham, Surrey where the College is situated in a beautiful, leafy campus near to Windsor Great Park and within commuting distance from London.
To view further details of this post and to apply please visit https://jobs.royalholloway.ac.uk. For queries on the application process the Human Resources Department can be contacted by email at: Recruitment@rhul.ac.uk
Please quote the reference: 1020-225
Closing Date: Midnight, Sunday 29 November 2020
Interview Date: Wednesday 9 December 2020
Please note that it will not be possible for the College to issue a Certificate of Sponsorship for successful candidates as this role does not fall into one of the standard occupational codes deemed eligible for sponsorship by UK Visas and Immigration. Successful candidates will therefore need to be eligible to work in the UK or have limited leave to remain in the UK and associated right to work for the duration of their employment with the College, in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.