Project Officer, Education Research
The Language Communication Centre from School of Humanities is looking for a Project Officer to collect, collate, document, and analyse the data for the research project “Investigating the Effectiveness of Different Methods of Peer Review in Tertiary-Level Writing Courses in Singapore.” The goal of this project is to understand the effectiveness of different peer review methods used in the academic writing courses.
- Careful documentation of the dataset (e.g. student assignments, oral recordings, interview transcripts, surveys)
- Undertake data analysis tasks, which include identifying peer feedback types, documenting student revisions in their assignments, analysing survey results, and identifying recurring themes in the interview transcripts
- Perform the tasks in a meticulous and effective manner
- Bachelor degree in Humanities and Social Sciences
- Research assistant experiences
- Data management and analysis skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU