Project Officer, Computer Science and Engineering/Electronic Engineering
1 day left
- Full Time
Cyber Security Research Centre @ NTU (CYSREN) invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- The Project Officer (PO) scope of work would include developing a framework for runtime anomaly detection in embedded computing systems (such as ARM based systems).
- The PO is expected to undertake original research and has opportunities to collaborate with industry and top researchers around the world.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, or related disciplines
- Good background in embedded system development and hardware security
- Experience in embedded software/firmware programming
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.