Project Officer, Molecular Biology
A Project Officer position is available in the Laboratory of Professor Peter Preiser at the School of Biological Sciences, Nanyang Technological University.
- Provide pre-award and post-award grant support to Principle Investigator (PI) which includes processing of grant applications, human resource and expenditure accountability, maintain database related to researchers, grants publications and collaborations
- Provide advisory support to PI including grant variations and assist in effective utilization of research grants
- Support PI’s lab operation including procurement and compliance with safety requirements
- Responsible for Research Driver exercise including collating publications and update citation counts
- Plan and execute research related events, conferences and seminars
- Other lab support tasks as assigned
- BSc degree in biological sciences or related fields
- Highly motivated person who is able to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU