Research Fellow, Electrical and Electronic Engineering/Physics/Material Science/Chemical/Optics
A Research Fellow position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- Assist on the research on Intersubband Laser with SiGeSn in Near-IR and Mid-IR regime
- Work on Intersubband Laser device design and fabrication
- Conduct research on the 2D optoelectronics, QCL, metasurface, gas sensing setup, build up and the gas sensing measurement
- Responsible for manuscript preparation
- Submission of comprehensive research related reports
- Possess PhD degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Physics, Material Science, Chemical, Optics or related disciplines
- Substantial knowledge in gas sensing measurement, simulation, semiconductor laser processing and device fabrication, characterization and measurement
- Experience in device fabrication, characterization and gas sensing setup and measurement
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.