Project Officer, Materials Science
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Project Officer to work on the development of new material systems and related applications.
- Fabricate carbon-based perovskite solar cells by using screen printing method
- Investigate the infiltration, additive and passivation effect on carbon-based perovskite solar cells
- Development of low-temperature processable carbon electrode
- Achieve functioning devices using alternative/benign solvents through optimization
- Development of devices with interfaces optimization
- Analyse the photophysical and electronic properties, develop encapsulation and study device stability
- Bachelor's degree in Materials Science or other related subjects
- Research background in perovskite photovoltaics and ability to perform material characterization and analysis
- Experience in fabrication of perovskite solar cells and various kinds of photophysical and electronic characterizations
- Good skills in time management, experiment design and data analysis
- Ability to work independently and contribute to the whole team
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU