Research Fellow, Physics/Chemistry/Materials Science
School of Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Make perovskite devices for in situ /operando TEM characterization
- Perform the characterization using electron microscopy techniques
- Analyze the data electron microscopy data
- A PhD in Physics, Chemistry or Materials Science
- Strong expertise in transmission electron microscopy, particularly in in situ and operando
- Good understanding of the organic-inorganic perovskite thin film LED and LET devices
- Good knowledge in chemistry
- Good knowledge in analytic chemistry
- Have a good group spirit and able to work in a team environment
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU