Research Associate, Robotics
NTU-Continental Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Conduct research and development on state-of-the-art motion planning and control algorithms for autonomous navigation
- Development of autonomy stack of outdoor mobile robot systems and conduct experiments
- Prepare research papers, technical reports and presentations to report the research outcomes to both Continental and public stakeholders
- Liaise with Engineers from Industry Partner
- Master’s degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering with a related background in Robotics
- Demonstrated independent research skills in motion planning and control for robots/AVs
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++/Python/OpenCV/PCL/ROS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.