The School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Project Officer.
- Work on a project to conduct the research on Stability, Reliability and Advanced Control Of Power Electronic Systems and develop on utilizing advanced control methods to solve the stability and reliability problem of the power electronic systems, which contains three work packages.
- Conduct testing and commissioning of power electronic system. Planning, management and coordination for the project.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering.
- Project planning, management, and coordination.
- Conduct Testing and Commissioning of Power Electronic system.
- Prepare safety documents such as Method of Statement, risk assessment.
- Handle and service existing clients to build relationship to ensure repeatable business.
- Attend to customer enquiry and provide quotation, sales presentation.
- Provide costing in project tender.
- Ensure workmanship and performance meets requirement.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.