Research Fellow, Mathematics/Computer Sciences/Computer Engineering
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences, NTU.
The candidate will develop state-of-art algorithms in one or all of the following areas: algorithmic game theory, mechanism design, algorithm design. The candidate should have previous experience in academic research, with a strong record of publications in peer reviewed international journals. The candidate should be capable of working independently or as part of a team.
- A Doctor degree in Mathematics, Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Good writing and communication skills in English.
- Strong background in algorithm design and data structure.
- Knowledge in game theory and mechanism design will be a strong plus.
- Minimum of three publications in peer-reviewed international journals or conferences.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU