Research Associate, Material Science
A Research Associate position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- Development of new materials with laser additive manufacturing, functionally graded material and 3D printing technology
- Development of new materials for applications in electric vehicle, electric aircraft, electric ship and robotics
- Master Degree in Material Science or related field
- Expertise in laser additive manufacturing, functionally graded materials and 3D printing technology
- Experience in Selective Laser Melting (SLM) machine is highly preferred
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Proficiency in English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU