Content Production Specialist I
This individual should be an experienced eLearning developer who builds online courses and digital learning materials for UAEU courses and programs. S/he will be responsible for developing digital assets and interactive course content; building, maintaining, and managing online courses and content on both edX platform and Blackboard Learning Management System (LMS). The focus of this position is the creation of video graphics used in UAEU’s online courses. This will include the development of graphic elements and branding materials for courses, as well as DLD’s communications and branding assets. The Content Production Specialist will also assist with video editing and filming. In addition, this position will manage the post-production video tasks for the assigned online courses, including creating and maintaining all asset management documents and systems. S/he will coordinate with faculty or the course managers on revisions and approvals, and complete all other tasks associated with the building and release of course material.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in animation, graphic design, film production, or related field, Educational Technology, or closely related discipline with at least two years of higher education instructional design experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in graphic design & video production with distinctive storytelling ability, and proven experience working with faculty/instructors/subject matter experts to design, develop and support delivery of digital instruction.
Preferred Qualification .
Key competencies for the Content Production Specialist will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Plan, create, develop, and support learning technology initiatives and provide technical expertise for the programming of online course content.
- Proficiency and strong hands-on experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Creative Suite & 3Ds Max or Maya.
- Hand-on experience with 3d modeling and 3d animation will be an added advantage.
- Ability to do animations in aftereffects will be a major plus.
- Videography and photography skills are a must.
- Ability to translate written text into 2d and 3d graphic representations.
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
- Ability to work cooperatively with the DLD’s creative team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with different deadlines and priority levels.
- Fluency in English language (bilingual – Arabic and English is a plus).
Special Instructions to Applicant
Division Administrative Unit (CETL)
Department Administrative Unit (CETL)
Job Close Date 15-11-2020
Job Category Staff
Salary 7000 to 18000 AED