- Execute all matters related to the storage of items, returns, savings, gift items and their documents. Maintain stores and items in a safe environment.
- Receive returns, gift items and all items, which need to be stored as savings or gifts according to the regulations and procedures of the department.
- Register imported and returned items to the warehouse in updated database according to observations, and write and periodic reports about each store.
- Store different items, classify them in the warehouses safely, and provide all fire safety means.
- Work on the arrangement of the stores, the cleanliness of the sites, avoid overstock of returned items in the stores, and work on the procedures of disposal according to the regulations and decrees.
- Contribute in the annual inventory.
- Work on the delivery of stored items, returned items, savings and gifts to the stakeholders, and register the documents of reception and delivery.
- Contribute in the execution of work and procedures of information and statistics base arrangement to ease the completion of the work.
- Make recommendations to the department head regarding to work development and applying electronic systems in which it contributes in easing the work, accuracy of data and solve problems and obstacles facing the department.
- Participate in any assigned committee.
- Work in managing and supervising the different stores in the University.
- any other task assigned by the director
Minimum Qualification Higher School
Preferred Qualification Higher School
Expected Skills/Rank/Experience not required
Special Instructions to Applicant
Division Tenders & Procurement Department
Department Tenders & Procurement Department
Job Close Date 05-11-2020
Job Category Staff
Salary 4000 to 11000 AED