Research Assistant, Computer Science
Joint NTU-WeBank Research Centre on FinTech invites applications for the position of Research Assistant.
- Carry out research in the field of reinforcement learning
- Implement machine learning algorithms and analytics techniques
- Write papers and reports based on the requirements of the projects
- Present research outputs at academic conferences, seminars, and workshops
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Good background in deep learning, transfer learning, and reinforcement learning, with good knowledge of common deep leaning models, such as ANN, CNN, and computationally efficient CNN
- Strong ability to conduct translational research through implementing deep learning models for real-world applications
- Past experiences of using popular machine learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow, Pytorch, Keras, and Scikit-learn
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.