Project Officer, Atomic Physics
A Project Officer position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
- Actively work on quantum sensing with hollow-core fibres which includes operating and aligning laser and optical systems, building electronics, writing software program, and analyzing and simulating data
- Make a regular progress report to PI
- Help to develop a proposal based on the results of this project for an external grant
- Bachelor degree in physics from well-established universities/institutes
- Highly motivated in research
- Proven experience in atomic physics for at least three years and publish at least two high impact journals in this field
- Able to operate Ti-Sapphire lasers, extended cavity diode lasers, acoustic-optical modulators, and ultra-high vacuum system
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU