NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The EMPC Centre at Nanyang Environment and Water Research Institute, Nanyang Technological University is an interdisciplinary research and training centre with focus on the development of environment friendly solutions, tools and technologies, including state-of-the-art hydrodynamic and water quality numerical models and real-time field monitoring systems, to improve the planning and management of water resources (both quantity and quality).
We invite applications for the position of Research Associate where he/she is:
- To manage and provide technical assistance to a new project related to a pilot water treatment facility with automated controlled system;
- To perform data analysis with machine learning and neural networks
- Master degree or higher with related training in environmental or chemical engineering.
- Specialisation coursework on machine learning and neural networks is essential.
- A minimum of 2 years of industrial experience on project management.