Research Fellow, School of Biological Sciences
The School of Biological Sciences is looking for a Research Fellow to perform proof-of-concept in vivo animal studies to assess efficacy of lead immRNAs as adjuvants of vaccines, anti-viral therapeutics and immunotherapies.
- Developing objectives and designing research projects and proposals
- Formulating and conducting scientific experiments, performing data collection, and analyzing and evaluating test and research results
- Contributing to and writing research findings for publications, papers, presentations, grants, and other documents
- Assisting with grant and manuscript preparations
- Guiding, training, and advising junior researchers and students
- Maintaining thorough, accurate records relating to research or observations
- PhD in a relevant field of immunology or microbiology
- Minimum 4-5 years of prior experience in working with mice, cell culture and multi-colour flow cytometry
- Self-driven to pursue a scientific career, motivated, independent and passionate about immunology research
- Good knowledge of immunology and demonstrated research experience and achievement
- Good interpersonal, analytical and writing skills
Job descriptions are not exhaustive and you may be required to undertake other duties of a similar level and responsibility.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.