Visiting Professor in Marketing, Sales Management and Consumer Behavior
Institute of Industrial Management, Economics and Trade (IIMET), Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, is inviting applications for a visiting professor position (Professor or Associate Professor) in the area of Marketing, Sales Management and Consumer Behavior:
- to deliver the course «Consumer Behavior» (40 contact hours) for International Master’s Double Degree Program «International Business Development» in the field of Management, accredited by ACQUIN (the course is delivered intensively during one or two weeks);
- to take part in joint research in a relevant field.
SPbPU and Saint Petersburg
Since foundation in 1899 SPbPU http://www.spbstu.ru/ is one of the leading technical universities in Russia famous for many talented scientists and researchers including 3 Nobel Prize winners. Today SPbPU is the Russian top rated technical university noted for the quality of education and scientific research.
Saint Petersburg is home to numerous parks and gardens, some of the most famous of which are situated in the southern suburbs, including one of the largest English gardens in Europe in Pavlovsk.
Institute of Industrial Management, Economics and Trade (IIMET)
The Institute of Industrial Management, Economics and Trade (IIMET) is the largest and oldest Institute at Polytechnic University. Following the modern vector of development of Russia, Institute trains professionals for industry, competent in economics and management, IT, trade and commerce, HR management, entrepreneurship and international business development. Integration into the international educational process allows graduates to become professionals competitive at both Russian and foreign markets.
IIMET, being the leader in international educational programs at Polytechnic University, opens up new opportunities for potential partners to conduct joint research and implement international educational programs, and for future students to study at a leading world university, earn a double degree, and undertake internship in leading Russian companies.
Additional information and profile is available on a web site: https://imet.spbstu.ru/en/
- The applicants should have a PhD in a relevant field
- Associate or Full Professor position (or similar) at one of the world’s leading universities preferable
- The applicants must possess knowledge in the field of Marketing, Sales Management and others, the experience in research and publication activities in a relevant field
- The applicants must have publications in peer-reviewed journals indexed by Web of Science or Scopus (preferably Q1, Q2 quartiles)
- The developed individual course with all teaching materials
- Supervision (co-supervision with SPbPU professor) of master’s thesis: no less than 1 per year
- No less than 1 publications with affiliation of SPbPU (in Web of Science and Scopus) per year in collaboration with SPbPU researchers.
- Participation in scientific conferences held by SPbPU is preferable
- Compensation is considered by selection committee on documents received and individual achievements
- Provision of housing on campus.
- Reimbursement of transportation expenses
- Personal mentor.
The following documents should be submitted to Contact Person for a preliminary decision:
- Credentials (scanned copies)
- Curriculum Vitae (with contact information and list of publications in which 5 most significant publications highlighted).
- A Teaching Statement (describing teaching experience and plans for teaching).
- Reference Letters.
Deputy Head for International Affairs
Institute of Industrial Management, Economics and Trade
Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University
Apply for Visiting Professor in Marketing, Sales Management and Consumer Behavior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly