Research Fellow, Theoretical Exciton-Polariton Physics
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
- Conduct theoretical modelling of exciton-polariton systems
- Provide mean-field modelling of exciton-polariton networks and lattices
- Develop quantum optical models of quantum neuromorphic computing
- Be able to independently research the scientific literature and keep up-to-date with developments in the field
- Work as part of a team involving colleagues performing exciton-polariton experiments
- Develop descriptions of new experimental results
- Disseminate research results in peer-reviewed international journals and at international conferences
- A good PhD from a reputable University
- Track record of peer-reviewed papers in international journals (preferably as first author)
- Experience in the modelling of exciton-polaritons (e.g., nonequilibrium polariton condensation, bandstructure in lattices, or spin dynamics)
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.