Research Assistant, Robotics
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Assistant.
- Work on a project to develop a software implementing machine learning algorithms, capable to interpret motor commands verbally stated by the user of a wearable robot, to be integrated within a larger high-level human-robot software interface
- Development of code and experimental platforms, running experiments and analyzing data
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related fields
- Skills in machine learning applied to Robotics
- Proficiency in basics of programming languages such as Python, Matlab, C++
- Proficiency in English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.