Research Fellow, Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electronic Engineering/Electrical Engineering
School of Computer Science and Engineering is looking for suitable candidates to join them as Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow will design and implement a blockchain-based system for secure and privacy-aware distributed machine learning. The first part is about the training process of a model, in which parties upload privacy-preserving updates (e.g. privacy-preserving gradients/features) to the blockchain. The second part is to track and conserve the accumulated privacy cost, since throughout the lifetime of a party’s data, each uploaded privacy-preserving update can cost the privacy budget of the party’s data. The third part is that after a model is trained, we need to have a market for securely exchanging models.
- A PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- No experience required
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Positive working attitude and a good team player
- Strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated and able to multi-task
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.